1. Dip the medical absorbent cotton or lint-free cotton in 120# aviation gasoline and wring up the cotton, then clean the guide and worktable.
2. Turn on the air source switch, the control cabinet power, computer and the measuring software Rational DMIS;
3. Get the inspection tools and measuring tools ready before calibration.
6.5.2 Geometric accuracy calibration. (The service engineer from Nano will do it)
1. Adjust the worktable surface level <20um/1000mm;
2. Check and adjust the parallelism between the worktable surface and the x or y axis.
3. Check and adjust verticality of all the axes.
4. Equipment integrated accuracy indexes adjustments.
Please inform us if any questions or advice